• Helping Businesses
    Grow Profitably

  • Call 1-844-647-6984

  • Government funding can help you expand your markets via increased marketing activities

  • The Canadian government’s current program to help cover marketing expenses targeting export activities is a major opportunity for organizations looking to expand their market across the border. It covers a wide array of areas including specific marketing, legal, business, and tax matters. Most importantly you could have the government fund up to 75% of eligible expenses, but only if you have it all well and truly pre-planned and budgeted.

    CDN$ for increased marketing
    $CDN for increased marketing activities

    At Mastermind Solutions, we can facilitate all of this for you – both in terms of applying for and getting the funding, but more importantly, helping you to plan, budget and execute any of the activities detailed below.

    Which activities can be funded?

    • Travel for meetings/events with key contacts from the target market(s) (currently suspended due to COVID)
    • Participation in trade events to meet key contacts from target market(s) (currently suspended due to COVID), however participation at virtual trade events and fairs is eligible
    • Market research, feasibility studies, identification of key contacts and b2b facilitation for target market(s)
    • Business, tax and legal advice for target market(s)
    • Intellectual property protection, certification and adaptation of contracts for target market(s)
    • Marketing tools creation/adaptation and translation for target market(s)/ Interpretation services for target market(s)
    • Adaptation and translation of marketing tools
    • Search engine optimization
    • Expert advice on legal, business and tax matters
    • Intellectual property protection, certification, and adaptation of contracts

    Who can apply?

    Your company must meet the following to be eligible:
    • Be for-profit
    • Be an incorporated legal entity or a limited liability partnership (LLP)
    • Have a Canada Revenue Agency business number (unless Indigenous-owned or led)
    • Employ no more than 500 full-time equivalent employees
    • Declare between $100K and $100M in annual revenue in Canada during the last 12 months

    Cost Sharing

    Funding is provided on a cost-sharing basis and reimburses up to 75 percent of eligible expenses. The applicant is responsible for the remaining 25% (in-kind contributions do not count toward the 25%). Eligible expenses must total between $20,000 and $100,000.

    Eligible Expenses

    To be eligible for funding, proposed activities and incurred expenses must take place between the project start date and project completion date as specified in your funding agreement (when approved). All expenses and activities incurred outside of the project phase will not be eligible for reimbursement.

    Interested in finding out whether you qualify and how you can go about receiving this funding? Contact Neville at (905)886-2235 or complete the form on the right side of this page.

    We can help you grab this free money opportunity and help your organization grow even more.